Immigration Solutions For Individuals And Families

Welcome to the website of the Law Offices of Wayne Dapser. I am here to advise and guide you as you pursue family-based immigration goals such as:

  • Obtaining the legal status you need to live in the U.S. with your American (or permanent resident) husband or wife.
  • Bringing your children to live with you in the U.S. after marrying a U.S. citizen.
  • Helping your parents, brother or sister get legal status to live with you in this country.
  • Applying special laws such as the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA) to your unique situation.

As a lawyer with more than 35 years' experience practicing law, I have focused on immigration since 2001. I find it satisfying to help families while staying together and living peacefully and legally together in the U.S. I am ready to apply my creativity to your family-based immigration quest.

Fiancé (And Fiancée) Visas And More

You may be a U.S. citizen hoping to bring your wife-to-be or husband-to-be to this country, where you will live together. Your fiancé (or fiancée) may already be in this country, and you need guidance on when and how to get married. Depending on the circumstances, I can:

  • Help you obtain a K-1 visa for your fiancé or fiancée.
  • Advise you on how to fulfill the requirements of a K-1 visa.
  • Assist you in getting an adjustment of status after your marriage.

Your non-U.S. citizen spouse may be able to work legally while waiting for a green card status and after several years, qualify for naturalization and citizenship.

Family Immigration Help To Overcome Obstacles In Your Way

Were you thinking of applying for the family-based visa or green card your relative needs? I do not recommend you try this yourself without a lawyer. Many people who try this encounter trouble that gets worse. Personalized legal counsel from an experienced attorney is the most effective way to prevent the possibility of deportation. If you are already in trouble with immigration authorities because of a visa problem, I can help you explore solutions. I am creative, determined and skilled.

Asylum And Other Immigration Pathways For Individuals

Family-based visas and green cards are not the only way to obtain legal status in the U.S. You may qualify for asylum or another pathway to remain in the U.S. freely. It will be my pleasure to help you pursue the solution that is most appropriate in your case.

Call 800-301-3435, or email the Law Offices of Wayne Dapser in Key West and let's discuss your goals and options. I am an attentive, accommodating Florida immigration attorney with a branch office in Miami Springs, also. Let me explain how I can help you get your case underway.